Premarital and Marriage Counseling:
- Although bridges may have been broken down. Sessions are productive as each partner receives an education in their own history of communication. Communication is practiced with the counselor’s guidance and open-ness is not guaranteed initially.
- Assessments need to be done individually. Assessments are done privately on your pc or laptop. Results are sent to Prepare Enrich and received within a timely fashion. Your first session is an introduction and explanation of the results.
- Counseling session are broken up over several weeks. Once the Assessments are complete, the counselor will review the results and schedule 1 hour sessions to discuss and review the results through the lens of each individualized assessment.
- Each session ends with homework. Scores cover relational dynamics based on core relationship categories and personal stress and personality scales. Based on Assessments, the couples will have core areas of agreement and disagreement affecting expectations which lead to conflict in the marriage.
- Premarital tune ups are available to couples for future visits.
- Communication problems
- Conflicts about child rearing or blended families
- Substance abuse
- Pre-Marital counseling (using Prepare Enrich Assessment Tool)
Schedule a Complimentary Phone Consultation